Sorry I haven't been bloggin very much. But I've been having very much fun. I got to play flag football on Saturday and went to a hockey game and my dad got me paperview wrestling last nite for me and my friends. Have a good week, Davis
WOW, you got to watch wwee on tv. You lucky dog. Lets see, you played flag foorball, went to a gamblers game, then your dad rented that special event for you and your friends. LUCKY YOU!!!!!
2 comments:
hi Davis,
Well, this is my 2nd one to you. Well I am running out of time.
Bye
Benson
WOW, you got to watch wwee on tv. You lucky dog. Lets see, you played flag foorball, went to a gamblers game, then your dad rented that special event for you and your friends. LUCKY YOU!!!!!
Keep up on your dog chores, and help mommie alot.
Post a Comment